Monday 16 November 2015

How to create a CG corporate video

Read more about How to create a CG corporate video at CreativeBloq.com
Having just completed production on a corporate video that was very heavy on computer graphics (CG), I wanted to share some of the successes, mistakes, and problem solving I get to take complete credit and/or blame for. Some 'filmmakers' look down on the lowly corporate video. Not being a filmmaker, I don't share that point of view. For me, time-based projects are an opportunity to build upon the other creative work I do, combining other disciplines. Photography becomes cinematography, audio gets some twists, lighting, storytelling, music, sound effects…

from Creative Bloq http://www.creativebloq.com/video-production/how-create-corporate-video-111517811

No comments:

Post a Comment